Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Whew! It has been quite a busy year. And although I really wanted to keep up with the blog, my beautiful brides came first. However, we are winding down this wedding season which means lots of time to update the website, blog, and to just relax before next year!

I wanted to express our deepest gratitude in helping us win 3rd place in Fox 21's "Best of" competition back in May. We couldn't have done it without our friends, family, and clients and we love all of you! We are so proud and your comments were just the icing on the cake. Thank you!

Finally, I'll be putting up some highlights from this wedding season. It will take a while to get everyone up here, but I will get it done!

To start things off, Mike & Jenna were married May 23 at the Pinery. The place was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a sweeter couple. All the best to you both!


No comments:

Post a Comment