Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm such a slacker...

So sorry about the lapse in time between posts. I can only say life has been busy. We found out I am pregnant and due May 3rd. Since then I have spent half of my time sleeping (yes, apparently you do need to sleep for two) and the other half of my time trying desperately to keep up with my business. We have also unfortunately decided that we will not be taking any April or May weddings because of the baby. We are also limiting bookings for the rest of the year just because we've never done this before. Any tips?

October was a relatively hectic month with the Haunted Mines.





Then we had our fantastic vacation to Disney. Our last Disney trip as children. Next time we get to be the adults. No one looks forward to that I am sure. Finally we took off to Massachusetts and Pennsylvania in December for the holidays and we're still trying to get back to normal life. Who knew planning for a baby took so much work. But, here is another wedding from 2009.



No comments:

Post a Comment