Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

As a valentine for myself, I have decided to mercilessly beg for votes again. This year, the gazette has finally added a photography category to their "Best of the Springs" contest. Not only have they added it, but it is specifically for wedding photography! I am so very excited. I absolutely loved the support I got last year with Fox 21's A-list (came in 3rd), and winning with the Gazette could only be sweeter!

So now I must ask for you to forgive me by asking for you to vote for us and of course any other categories you enjoy. The wedding photographer vote is in the "city life" category. Click the link below to get started! And thank you all for your support!

VOTE NOW for Duval Digital

Deadline for votes is March 14, 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment