Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bridal Extravaganza 2011

Bridal Extravaganza was once again a huge success! We met some really wonderful brides and got to talk about weddings all day long. I can't believe I am paid for this!

Anyways, we have emailed our winners for the "Text to Win a Pocket Album."

Emails are currently being sent out to schedule consultations with us over the next couple of weeks. We apologize in advance but we did have several brides with same dates so it will be on a first come, first served basis. We cannot hold dates without a retainer. I wish I could duplicate myself and be at all of your weddings.

Well, thank you all again for a very successful show. I will post photos soon! (Sorry, we forgot to take one until we were halfway done with tear-down so we are getting one from another photog at the show.)

No comments:

Post a Comment