Saturday, March 23, 2013

Epic Family Battle Portrait Session

We have had a supremely bad month... starting with our truck break-in while in St. Louis followed barely a week later by my car break-in from the following session. So, I have decided it's time to turn things around. The following session was a blast. We were hoping to have an epic snowball fight but, alas, the snow dried up, so this insanely creative family brought swords instead. Talk about a great time! So, I hope these photos make you smile as much as they did for me.

Some cute shots of the family together.


Some shots of the perfect kids. I have never seen kids who get along as well as these four.

And here is the epic battle you've been waiting for. I love how much fun they had with this. No person was harmed in the making of these images. 

1 comment:

  1. Jen, you're simply amazing! So fun to work with and just a wonderful part of our family. Love you!

    ReplyDelete